Nurse Practitioner Job In Clarksville, Tennessee
Clarksville, TN is seeking a NP PhysiatristNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville is seeking a Physiatrist to join their team.
- Prefer someone specialized in Inpatient Rehab but not required
- Hospital Owned Clinic
- There is currently no call
Clarksville is a vibrant community located in Middle Tennessee, just off of I-24, 40 miles northwest of Nashville. As the fifth-largest and fastest growing city in Tennessee, Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Located in the 17th Fastest Growing City in the USA (recently selected as the site for a new $1.2 billion manufacturing facility)
- 4th Least Expensive City in the Nation - CNN Money 2006
- County population of over 150,000
- Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hours drive
- Downtown Nashville only a 40 minute drive
- $140 million in new schools over 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
- Outdoor paradise, gorgeous lakes nearby great for boating, fishing, watersports
Gateway Medical Center is a 270-bed acute care hospital in Clarksville, TN, serves upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. It is the area’s second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of more than 150. Physician specialties include cardiothoracic surgery, orthopaedics, infectious disease, interventional radiology, neurology, plastic surgery, and urology. Recognitions include Joint Commission accreditation, Bariatric Center of Excellence and designation as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.