Gastroenterology Job In Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Explore this GI opportunity due to expansionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kelly Opahle: Sign in to view
Aurora Health Care's Gastroenterology team is expanding in the Greater Milwaukee Area
Easy access to two major metro cities in Wisconsin - Milwaukee and Madison!
- Immediate patient base - you will enjoy a robust practice and be busy from day one
- Bread and butter GI practice; ERCP/EUS optional, but not required
- Shared call schedule with light frequency
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art facilities; Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center in Summit
- Teaching and research interests welcome
- Location is the best of both worlds - enjoy the amenities that both Madison and Milwaukee have to offer
The Town of Summit was established in 1838 and offers the benefits of a rural and lake country setting near urban amenities, which provides for outdoor recreational activities and state parks at the doorstep of its residents. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of western Waukesha County's lake country. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in the nearby Madison or Milwaukee areas.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.