General Neurology Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Neurologist needed in Myrtle Beach, SC!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Park Meadors: Sign in to view
• Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist to staff General Neurology Clinic in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fantastic opportunity to grow a dynamic general neurology practice due to existing solid referral base.
• Hospital has a 90+ mile radius catchment area offering a superlative payor mix.
• This opportunity is expected to be approximately 80-85% outpatient, 15-20% inpatient consults with no ED coverage / Stroke coverage.
• We currently have 2 Neuro-hospitalist on staff covering stroke, consults, and tele stroke services, and team of Interventional Neuroradiology and Neurosurgeons available 24/7
• Dedicated 8 bed neuro ICU
• Ideal candidates will provide both general neurology and vascular neurology consults.
• Candidate will participate in a Monday through Friday clinic setting.
• We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including productivity incentives, malpractice insurance, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401k, and CME.
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the ""Grand Strand”, the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.