RN Job In Arlington, Texas
Award Winning Magnet Facility - Oncology Registered NurseNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Magnet facilities, are in search for a Registered Nurse for our Oncology unit. The Oncology unit is a cohesive team environment that improves the quality of care for patients with the following diagnosis: Some med/surg overflow, Leukemia, Sepsis patients, pain management, lymphoma, melanoma, breast cancer and kidney/pancreatic cancer etc.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
- 2015 and 2016 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
- Ranked #1 on the Fortune's 2015 and 2016 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” and #2 on the nation's 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity for 2015 by Great Place to Work®
- 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
- 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
- 2016 Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
- Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation's 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
- Ranked #1 on 2016 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
- Stage 7 Revalidation~ Texas Health Resources recently earned revalidation recognition for the premier award for electronic health record (EHR) adoption
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
Current AHA BLS training.
Successful completion of the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate Course within 1 year and successful renewal every 2 years
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
2+ years inpatient oncology nursing experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class
“Medical”, “Surgical” , “Nurse” , “Nursing” “RN”, “Registered Nurse”, “M/S”, “Medical Surgical”, “Medical and Surgical” Nursing, “Medical Surgical Nurse”, “Medical Unit”, “Rehab”, “Post Surgical” “Sigma Theta Tau”, “BSN”, “Associate Nurse” “Diploma Nurse” “BSN” “Bachelor's Degree in Nursing” “**Nur” “, “nurse clinician”, “clinical nurse”, “ Neuro Telemetry”, “M/S tele” “ICU”, “critical care” “infusion”, “hospice”,“Telemetry”, “Cardiac Telemetry”, “Tele” “Surgical Telemetry”, “Trauma Nurse”, “Med Surg”, M/S, “Med/Surg”, “Onc, “Oncology clinic”, “cancer center”, “Short Stay” “Neuro RN” “Ortho RN” “AMSN”, “MedSurg” “Baylor” “HCA”, “MD Anderson”, “Plaza”, “Cancer”