General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Statesville, North Carolina
Live on Lake Norman, 20 Miles from CharlottNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Joanne Anderson: Sign in to view
Davis Regional Medical Center in Statesville, NC is seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to join its employed multi-specialty physician group.
A new 14 bed Adult Psychiatric Unit is currently under construction at the hospital. At present, we have a 16 Bed Adult Psychiatric Unit and a 12 Bed Geriatric Psychiatric Unit. Davis Regional has a new IOP program which opened in February 2017.
- Inpatient only
- Call will be shared with 2 Psychiatrists and an Advanced Practitioner.
- This is the only Psychiatric program within Iredell County. The new Psychiatrist will be walking into a busy program.
- Potential to earn well above the MGMA 75th percentile.
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Compensation Commensurate with Training and Experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if Needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina, Statesville offers the best of both worlds-a peaceful, rural community with easy access to the urban amenities in Charlotte and Winston-Salem. Just 90 minutes from the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and an afternoon's drive from the charming coastal communities of North and South Carolina, Statesville offers a great location and an abundance of friendly, southern warmth. Excellent schools, affordable housing, a mild climate, and a diverse business community add to the appeal of this peaceful community.
Davis Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited, 131-bed, acute-care hospital with a proud tradition of excellence in healthcare. The hospital recently opened a $7.9 million state-of-the-art emergency department. Boasting 19 treatment rooms to care for trauma, obstetrics, ENT, orthopedic and psychiatric patients, the facility offers advanced technology for enhanced patient care and staff efficiencies. Flat-screen TVs in treatment areas, family consultation rooms and dedicated space for EMS and law enforcement personnel are included in the recent 15,000 square foot addition.