Physician Assistant Job In Clovis, California
Clovis Community Medical Center - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Current national certification and DEA required. Current state license and ACLS a plus.
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Clovis Community Medical Center – Clovis, California
- The facility offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services that include central California’s premier breast cancer center, a highly-rated bariatric surgery program accredited by the American College of Surgeons, and the most advanced (Level 3) fertility center between Los Angeles and Sacramento
- The hospital recently completed a large expansion to accommodate the Valley’s growing population that will make it the first full-service hospital in the area
- The new 42-bed ED sees 60,000+ patients annually and has a full call panel available with a simple transfer process to a sister Level 1 trauma center in Fresno.
- Awesome place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools
- The local area and proximity to several national parks are ideal for year-round outdoor activities: world-class hiking, boating, fishing, camping, water skiing, fishing, and more!
- Small-town atmosphere amidst booming growth
- A multitude of excellent restaurants, cultural events and festivals
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.