Gastroenterology Job In New York, New York
Excellent Gastroenterology position in New York CPH# JOB-2393377Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The position is currently for a combined outpatient and inpatient practitioner. The applicant would be part of a hospital owned multispecialty group practice but would be joining a small gastroenterology team.
You will have the support of a strong administrative team. You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned Theyll primary care referral source. Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2393377
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Mostly outpatient
- Procedures performed in an Ambulatory Care Unit adjacent to office
- Monday - Friday 40 hour work week with Light call schedule of 1:5
- Hospital Employed Benefits
- Retirement Plan, Relocation and Education Loan payments
- Excellent salary: guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, health insurance and more
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.