Emergency Medicine Job In Minnesota
Emergency Medicine Physician 150 miles North of MinneapolisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is searching for BC/BE (ABEM/ABOEM) Emergency Medicine Physicians. This hospital's ED sees just over 42,000 patients per year. We are looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians that have ATLS certification to meet community needs. This is a well-managed, cohesive group with state-of-the-art facilities. Will also be staffing a secondary, smaller ED, (15,000 Patient Volume), 10 miles away.
Expect the following:
- Level II Trauma Center, Great compensation package with full benefits
- 24-hour coverage, 8-hour shifts, double coverage 19/24 hours with some triple coverage
- NP/PA coverage weekdays and weekends, Adjacent Fast Track area staffed by NP/PAs
- Admit Medical Center; 330-bed hospital and Level II Trauma Center
- 23-bed ED including 6-bed pediatric ED
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Area population is approximately 127,000
- Regional Service Area: 460,000 and comprised of 20 clinics and 7 hospitals
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.