Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Tucson, Arizona
Ambassador - Regional Traveling Intensivist (employed)Next Steps... Apply Now
A Sound Intensivist Ambassador provides clinical services in multiple Sound locations across a region. The Ambassador has a critical role in contributing to Sound Physicians programs by providing skilled interim labor where we have open shifts or openings for team leadership. The Sound Ambassador is aligned with the overall performance of Sound’s critical care program and bridges relationships with the hospital administration and medical staff. We have physician Ambassador Opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Intensivist Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region. This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound’s team.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Reasonable blocked scheduling
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent Compensation with Bonus Structure including Productivity and Quality Bonuses
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.