Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Illinois
Pulmonologist / Critical Care Intensivist close to Chicago and St. Louis CPH# JOB-2394409Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work Monday through Friday with light call and weekend coverage.
You should have a current IL license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance. You will need to be board certified or board eligible.
You will be offered an excellent salary with full medical benefits for you and your family. You will also receive a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan, CME hours with a stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation that provides numerous high quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
If you are interested, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2394409
- Secure and stable Pulm/CC position employed by the Hospital
- Adult population with mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives and hospital full benefits package with excellent earnings potential
- Looking due to the growth and community demand
- City with 75K population, with excellent private and public schools, and colleges
- Central Illinois located about 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Retirement plan with matching
- PTO, CME, Relocation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.