Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Psychiatrist- Child/AdolescentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeanette Krimmer: Sign in to view
Growing behavioral health team is seeking a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist to join current group on adult psychiatrist, social workers, psychologists and therapists.
Education, training and experience required:
· Completion of a Child/Adolescent fellowship program
· Collaborative team player
· Open to experienced or new provider
· 100 % Outpatient position
· Community Hospital with significant system-wide resources
· Tele-psychiatry implemented across the system
· Established high-volume behavioral health department
What Aurora offers:
· An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
· Competitive Compensation
· Benefits Package
· Student loan forgiveness up to $180,000
· Paid occurrence-based malpractice liability insurance
· Relocation assistance
The Town of Summit was established in 1838 and offers the benefits of a rural and lake country setting near urban amenities, which provides for outdoor recreational activities and state parks at the doorstep of its residents. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of western Waukesha County's lake country. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in the nearby Madison or Milwaukee areas.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.