General Orthopedic Surgery Job In West Virginia
Orthopedic Surgeon need in West Virginia CPH# JOB-2395498Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Be busy immediately, current Ortho is seeing 50 patients a day.
- One of the Ortho's is slowing down significantly and is retiring.
- Need is for general Orthopedic cases. However they are open to sub-specialty as well
- Can support J1 but not H1B
- Option to be Hospital employed or be independant
- Large sign on bonus
- Stipend and loan repayment offered
- Competive salary and full and complete benefits package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.