Emergency Medicine Job In South Charleston, West Virginia
Facility Medical Director of Emergency MedicineNext Steps... Apply Now
Facility Medical Director Physician job located in the capital of West Virginia
Southern West Virginia is a wonderful place to live, work and play. Boasting four spectacular seasons and one of the Nation’s lowest crime rates, West Virginia is a beautiful and safe place to raise your family and to spend your retirement years. There are great opportunities for continuing education and several agencies in place for those seeking employment.
- Several suburban communities surround the city of Charleston, including the upscale community of South Charleston which is home to just over 13,000 residents
- Many cultural and recreational activities available including the Sunrise Museum, WV Symphony, the State Capital Cultural Center and the Clay Center for Performing Arts
- Easy drive to Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cincinnati, Washington, DC and Charlotte
If you are a progressive physician leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Charleston, West Virginia. Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care. You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
As a Medical Director with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor and develop your team. You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- 33,000 ED Volume
- 120 hours per month
- Relocation package and commencement available
Sound Physicians has robust internal support team
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team
- Emergency Medicine Boarded or IM/FM boarded with Emergency Medicine Experience
- Active West Virginia license or in process of applying
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.