Neurosurgery Job In Tennessee
Eastern TN Medical Center is seeking a NeurosurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Looking primarily for a neurosurgeon interested in general neurosurgery, as well as an interest/training in cranial base, cerebrovascular, radiosurgery, neurotrauma and complex and minimally invasive spine services.
- Facility has 14 operating rooms, with three rooms dedicated to neurosurgical procedures.
- They do over 10,000 surgical cases per year.
- 1,000 spine cases per year and 250 other neuro procedures.
- Current neurosurgeons have block time on Monday and Thursday.
- Facility has an O-Arm and Stryker Navigation System.
- Practice is 80% spine, 15% cranial, and 5% peripheral nerve.
- Competitive Salary, Signing incentive, Moving allowance, CME allowance, Full benefits - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 403b Retirement plan.
- Call would be 1/3 - however, looking to employ 2 neurosurgeons.
- 2 physicians, one physician assistant, three nurse practitioners currently on staff
- Medical Center is a 505 bed level 1 trauma center with more than 450 board certified physicians on staff.
- Located in Eastern TN
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.