Surgical Oncology Job In North Carolina
Surgical Oncologist Needed in Coastal North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
North Carolina based Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE full-time Surgical Oncologist to join the attending staff with a freestanding Residency in General Surgery.
- Active participation in clinical, education, and quality improvement activities through the Department of Surgery is expected.
- The surgeon will join six General Surgeons in a General Surgery, Trauma, and Oncology based practice.
- Practice will include Trauma and Critical Care coverage at a Level II Trauma Center with 1,800 annual trauma admissions.
- Focus on Breast and Melanoma cases
- Additional certification in Surgical Oncology is required.
- Academic rank and salary are dependent on training and experience.
- Located in coastal North Carolina
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.