General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Thief River Falls, Minnesota
Orthopedic Surgery Need in Minnesota CPH# JOB-2401014Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For this hospital-employed position, you'll be provided $10K for relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $4K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
You will enjoy living and working in this Minnesota town. This is a friendly, family-oriented area that does not have the hassles or complications of larger cities. You will be able to enjoy pristine rivers, wildlife, and forests. Great shopping, art, and excitement are accessible in Grand Forks or Fargo.
Call and let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 20 patients per day
- J1 and H1-B holders can be supported
- Hospital-employed in a new medical center
- $10K for relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Life insurance, retirement package, health benefits
- PTO plus 10 days of CME with $4K
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.