Pulmonary Disease Job In Augusta, Georgia
Pulmonologist / Pulmonology Physician needed in South GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* BC/BE Pulmonologist
* Hospital consults
* Ability to practice critical care
* Work/life balance
* No night calls
* Partnership option after 2 years
* Medical Center committed to patient center care
* Top performer on key quality measures (Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care) by the Joint Commission Benefits
* Excellent compensation package inclusive of malpractice & health insurance
* Relocation Assistance
* Loan assistance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance Facility and Community Highlights
* Emergency care facility specializing in burn care and maternity care
* 350 bed full service tertiary care center
* Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River
* Second largest and oldest city in Georgia
* Centrally located close to Atlanta, beaches and the mountains
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.