Gastroenterology Job In Punta Gorda, Florida
Join Established Practice Along Florida Gulf CoastNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is assisting a very busy gastroenterology practice along the Gulf Coast of Florida in the recruitment of a BE/BC Gastroenterology physician.
- Dynamic, well-respected physician-owned private practice Gastroenterology
- Growing GI practice in the community, assuring new provider will be busy from day one
- Office located next to the hospital
- Limited call requirement, no ER call.
- ERCP, EUS and all advanced procedures available, but not required
- Current provider willing to train and certify incoming provider in EUS
Compensation package may include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- One-year partnership tract
- Partners will make > 95% MGMA average.
- Sign-on bonus
- CME stipend
- Relocation allowance
- Possible school loan forgiveness
Florida has no state income tax, and Punta Gorda boasts a year round average temperature of 73.4 degrees with access to Gulf Coast beaches.
Punta Gorda, which dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513, is located in Southwest Florida, 24 miles north of Fort Myers, with a population of around 14,000 residents.
Beautiful Charlotte Harbor flanks the northwest side of the city, offering 129 square miles of sparkling water, aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. Punta Gorda's sunny, subtropical climate, casual lifestyle and relaxed ambiance, combined with its natural attractions make it a great place to work and play.
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. The hospital's staff of roughly 900 employees includes over 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties. In January 2012, Bayfront Health Port Charlotte opened the Heart Institute, Charlotte County's only full-service cardiac center, offering a full spectrum of interventional cardiac services, including open heart surgery. Bayfront Health Port Charlotte also has the only licensed obstetric and pediatric units and Level II neonatal intensive care unit, physician board-certified and fellowship-trained in emergency pediatric medicine, and the only center using the Neurocom Equitest for balance disorders in the County.