General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Colorado
Adult Psychiatry Need in Southwest Colorado CPH# JOB-2401013Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $6K for CME and annual membership dues, a retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, five and a half weeks total vacation plus holiday, and health benefits.
You will enjoy living in southwest Colorado. This area is less expensive and less populated than other areas of Colorado, while still gibing you access to all the amazing outdoor recreation that the state offers. The town has a low cost of living, no congestion, hot springs, and skiing.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of psychiatry jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient adult population
- No call
- You must be board certified board eligible
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation assistance, a sign-on, retirement plan with matching
- Life insurance, health benefits, malpractice insurance
- $6K for CME and annual membership dues
- 5 and a half weeks of vacation plus holidays
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.