Family Medicine Job In New Hampshire
Regional Medical Director - Long Term CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ken Sammut: Sign in to view
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks a Primary Care physician to serve as Regional Medical Director for the Boston, North Shore, and the Southern, New Hampshire region.
- 50% Administrative/50% Clinical
- Direct Supervision of the center medical directors in your region
- Recruitment, coaching, and development of the area medical directors
- Assure effective quality and utilization management
- Work with the VPMA and other regional leadership to achieve successful clinical and operational outcomes
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients at the center you are based
- Serve as that center's Medical Director
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- There will be an opportunity to choose the center you would like to be based (anywhere within your region)
You will have the flexibility in determining which center location you would like to be based and provide clinical care. Your responsibilities will include some travel to meet with center medical directors in your region but non travel administrative time can be conducted at your clinical based center. Whether you prefer living in the Boston area, the desirable North Shore, or anywhere in Southern, New Hampshire including the Seacoast, you will find abundant social and recreational amenities, outstanding schools, beautiful homes, and so much more.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can demonstrate your administrative skills and provide outstanding care making a difference in a patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting