Surgical Oncology Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Oncology - Surgical Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Be part of the innovation and inspiration that has made Banner Health one of the best places to work in the nation. The NCMC Cancer Institute is expanding Oncology services to add Surgical Oncology. This is an exciting opportunity to provide services in the Northern Colorado communities of Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, with outreach to surrounding areas and a three-state region.
- Employed opportunity for a BC/BE fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist
- Candidates should have experience in advanced surgical oncology
- Shared call coverage 1:4
- Open to new grads
- Robotic training preferred. Ideal candidate capable of performing GI surgical oncology procedures (esophageal, colo-rectal, pancreatic, hepatic)
- Total service area exceeds 350,000 with greater potential from the entire Rocky Mountain region and northeastern plains of Colorado extending into Wyoming and Nebraska
- Full support and collaboration from cancer centers located at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley and McKee Medical Center in Loveland
- Cancer care programs at both facilities feature state-of-the-art technology and deliver comprehensive, highly skilled, holistic patient care
- Both facilities offer a continuum of services including surgical, medical and radiation oncology as well as cancer support & education
North Colorado Medical Center and McKee Medical Center cancer programs are fully accredited programs by the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer.
NCMC CANCER INSTITUTE, located on the hospital campus provides for a full array of cancer services in a warm, friendly, comfortable, and esthetically pleasing environment. The radiation oncology department offers the latest in technology including True Beam 2.0 with Calypso and Edge components, V-MAT, IMRT, IGRT, CBCT, 4-D CT Simulation, HDR Brachytherapy program, SBRT. Comprehensive medical oncology services provide for chemotherapy, immuno-oncology, infusion and medical management of all cancer types. The program includes genetic testing and counseling, survivorship services, cancer research, navigation and cancer support services. The cancer registry, oldest established registry in the state of Colorado supports the program with end-results registry serving a regional approach to northern and northeastern Colorado. Inpatient services include excellent surgical care, intensive care and inpatient dedicated oncology and hematological unit.
Diagnostic Resources: Colorectal Screening, 64-Slice CT, MRI, 3-D Mammography, PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound
Treatment Options: Full array of treatment options with advanced surgical services including robotics, laproscopic assisted procedures, screening and early detection, medical oncology, radiation oncology, survivorship, genetics support, palliative care, in a multi-disciplinary care environment.
Banner Health’s Compensation for this employed position includes:
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Sign On bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
Submit your CV for immediate consideration
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.