Family Medicine Job In Kalispell, Montana
Family Medicine Physician needed for locum job in MTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tanya Buchanan: Sign in to view
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician by ABFM or ABIM
- 40 hour work-week
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. â€“ 4:30 p.m.
- No call required
- Multiple work locations: Fort Harrison, Missoula and Kalispell
- Licensed to work in any US State required
- Active Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current DEA number required
- Current NPI required
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality Assurance Surveillance
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when appropriate
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in accordance to established policy
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical records
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.