Gastroenterology Job In Vermont
GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN NEEDED IN SOUTHWESTERN VERMONTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Gastroenterologist for a community in southwestern VT that serves roughly 75,000 people from three Counties in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer Country in New York, and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
This multispecialty physician group providing services to the medical practices of southwestern Vermont.
- Full-time BC/BE physician opportunity
- Options for solo private practice, hospital employed practice or join existing GI practice
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Financial package includes a market competitive base salary
- Full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment
- Benefits include paid malpractice, vacation, health, dental, eye, Disability and Life insurance, 403b, 529 College Savings Plan, and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Sign - on and Relocation are negotiable
- Approximately 3,600 cases are done by the gastroenterologists annually
- State of the art Endoscopy Suite with four procedure rooms
- EUS and ERCP skills preferred
- Stent placement and endoscopic laser skills are a big plus
- Call is to be split by physicians in the area is 1:3 or better
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.