Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiology Job In Dallas, Texas
Transplant Trained Cardiologist Needed at Medical City Dallas HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ceseley LaPere: Sign in to view
Medical City Dallas Hospital is seeking a fellowship trained transplant cardiologist to join a busy cardiology practice. Desired candidates must have experience in interventional cardiology, cardiac catheters, right heart catheters, biopsy, Impella and other percutaneous support devices.
- BC in Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship in Advance Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation & Interventional Cardiology is a must
- Texas Licensure preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Leadership experience a plus
- Candidate will join two other heart failure/ transplant cardiologists
- Call 1:3
- Main location is Dallas campus, but candidate will need to grow program in surrounding candidates through satellite locations
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.