Nurse Practitioner Job In Gainesville, Florida
Critical Care APP Opportunity in Gainesville, FL - Fulltime/Days onlyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville, FL
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our providers have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a provider driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – North Florida Regional Medical Center
• 24 hour coverage of 24 bed ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm/day only opportunity
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
• ACGME Residency Program with residents rotating through ICU
• North Florida Regional Medical Center - 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women’s health and wound therapy, among other services. NFRMC is a primary stroke center.
Community Information – Gainesville, FL
Home to the University of Florida, the largest and oldest university in the state, as well as the Santa Fe Community College, Gainesville is a hub of education and culture. Perhaps due to its strong student population, the city is also at the heart of independent music in Florida, having produced numerous musical acts from a variety of genres. The natural surroundings, including parks, lakes and the adjacent Paynes Prairie State Reserve provide a green getaway from the bustle of city life.
Gainesville is nestled among rolling hills in the heart of beautiful north central Florida and boasts scenic lakes, wetlands and trails. Gainesville has been consistently recognized as one of Florida's most livable cities. The healthcare industry is the second largest employer in the city. The city offers a variety of cultural activities, museums, historic places of interest, and excellent education. Area population: 218,000 and steadily rising.
Located in Gainesville, Florida, home of the University of Florida, North Florida Regional Medical Center is a 325 bed full service medical-surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties and offering comprehensive heart care, women's health, diabetes care and neuromusculoskeletal services. North Florida Regional Medical Center has been chosen as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in America by HCIA.