Nurse Practitioner Job In Fort Worth, Texas
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Karla McGinniss: Sign in to view
Fort Worth in Brief
Fort Worth, the city “Where the West Begins,” celebrates its western heritage while also serving as a thriving center of culture, entertainment and commerce. Known as “One of America’s Most Livable Communities,” Fort Worth is a big city with a small-town feel highlighted by the friendliness of its diverse residents.
The Forth Worth File
- Education. The Fort Worth Independent School District has instituted VISION 2010 to facilitate its goal of becoming the best urban school district in the U.S.
- Real Estate. Fort Worth is a very affordable place to buy a home; the city has been named by Moody’s Economy.com as one of the best values in the U.S.
- Family. Fort Worth offers many opportunities for family fun, including an extensive network of community programs geared specifically for kids.
- Culture. Fort Worth is considered the museum capital of the Southwest and also supports a thriving performing arts scene that includes symphony, ballet, opera and theater.
- Recreation. Hiking, tennis, swimming, boating, fishing and golfing are among the recreational activities enjoyed in Fort Worth, which has 228 parks.
- Weather. Fort Worth has a moderate climate. Spring and fall are mild, summers are hot, and winters are cool with occasional periods of warm and cold weather.
Fort Worth Fun Fact
Fort Worth, one of 10 forts established in 1849 to mark the western Texas frontier, was named for Major General William Jenkins Worth, said to be the best horseman and handsomest man in the Army.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.