Medical Oncology Job In Collins, Ohio
Physician - Oncology - Medical Job in Greeley/Loveland/Fort Collins, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Excellent employed opportunity for a BC Oncologist to join our growing team of providers with Banner Health & Banner Medical Group.
This team serves our Northern Colorado Cancer Programs located along the Front Range communities of Greeley/Loveland/Fort Collins, with opportunities for outreach to Banner facilities in eastern Colorado. Based out of North Colorado Medical Center, our Cancer Institute is a model of excellence for patients and families. Our cancer care professionals are committed to delivering a wide range of highly skilled, holistic care for patients and families undergoing a variety of treatments for cancer. Our cancer care program has been designated a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Join an Oncology care team that offers the only two board certified GYN Oncologists in Northern Colorado, Wyoming and Western Nebraska, five experienced Medical Oncology colleagues, and full Radiation Oncology services
Qualified candidates will have
- Board certified Oncology required, Hem/Onc board a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- The desire and ability to have a positive impact with medical colleagues and support staff
- Focus on providing excellent patient care
Call Schedule: 1:6 | Hospitalists cover primary call
Full time opportunity with coverage of two Northern Colorado hospitals with outreach to the David Walsh Cancer Center in Sterling, CO. Position open to experienced physicians and fellowship trained new grads (2018).
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, and cultural amenities educational and professional opportunities including:
Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts and the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural & historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix a national chains and strong independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private educational options for K-12
- Within one hour there is access to three major universities (Colorado State, University of Colorado, and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes
- Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid time off
- Paid CME
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401K with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.