General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Arkansas
Physician - Orthopedic Surgeon (HIP)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
$450,000.00 - $500,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - Orthopedic Surgeon (HIP)
- Join an exceptionally busy and well known practice that has been in Little Rock since 1990
- Ownership in a 49-bed surgical hospital that is one of only 19 in the country to earn CMS’ Double 5-star rating
- 3 current partners, 1 total knee focused, 1 shoulder and elbow focused, 1 sports medicine focused
- Total joint partner does almost 850 total knees a year
- Desire is for the incoming partner to focus on total hips, and take on a large volume of the existing total knees
- At least 100 total joints and 250 total knees waiting for you in year 1
- No Trauma call required
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Given a livability score of an A- by niche.com led by its high scores in nightlife, diversity, and its family friendliness
- Ranked the 39th best place to live by U.S. World & News Report
- Arkansas’ public education system is ranked in the Top 5 nationally
- Named Forbes second cleanest city
- 12% lower cost of living then the national average
Comfort and desire to preform a large number of total hips, and to a lesser amount of volume total knees.
Fellowship in total joint replacement
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.