Nurse Practitioner Job In Cedar Park, Texas
Neurology NP or PA Needed in Cedar Park, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center in Cedar Park, TX is seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Position would supplement two neurologists that are booked out 4 weeks in advance
- Current call is 1:2
- Recently gained designation as a stroke center
- Recently started up a new Epilepsy Monitoring Unit service line
- Prefer 2 years experience
- Neurology experience is strongly preferred
- Internal medicine/sleep medicine experience accepted
To call Cedar Park “fast growing” is a significant understatement. The 2000 population of this very attractive suburb of Austin was 26,049; its estimated 2005 population was 52,058! People are flocking to Cedar Park for it’s proximity to the “Live Music Capital of the World”, low cost of living, abundant housing options, excellent educational reputation and great climate. The excitement and night-life of Austin are only about 20 minutes away, while recreational water activities are easily available on Lake Travis (10 miles west) part of a nearby 5-lake system.
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center in Cedar Park, Texas, is 25 miles north of Austin, and has 75 private patient rooms, a full-service emergency department, acute care services, women's services, cardiology, surgery, orthopedics, imaging and diagnostic services, general medical and surgical services and intensive and critical care.