Pulmonary Disease Job In Minnesota
Lucrative Pulmonology job with 100k in Recruitment Assistance and Partnership Potential CPH# JOB-2423390Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is an opportunity with partnership potential after 2 years, 3 retirement plans with generous employer participation, and a full benefits package.
Love where you work and live. Voted top 100 towns to live in and top 100 hospitals in the country. Safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and outdoor paradise make this an ideal location for the long-term.
H1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
For confidential inquiries of this or any other positions nationwide, kindly forward your current CV: firstname.lastname@example.org and call: 954-837-2611.
- Brand new state of the art clinic
- 100k in total recruitment assistance, plus relocation assistance
- 3 retirement plans with generous employer contribution
- 20% sleep preferred, but not mandatory
- NO call &100% outpatient
- Well-established MSG clinic
- Partnership potential
- Excellent schools, great quality of life in a top facility, area & low cost of living
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.