Family Medicine Job In Folsom, California
Seeking an FM Physician for One of Sacramento's Finest Suburbs CPH# JOB-2415523Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll be provided relocation assistance up to $10K, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, and a 401(k) retirement package. You'll also receive a competitive starting salary of $220K, health benefits, and six weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy practicing in this suburb of the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
- 1:15 call by phone
- Work with six other FM physicians
- 18-22 patients per day
- Offering salary starting of $220K plus full benefits
- Safe, family-oriented communities with all the amenities of Sacramento nearby
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Six weeks of vacation and CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.