Surgical Oncology Job In Missouri
Southwest Missouri Hospital Is Seeking A Surgical OncologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Southwest Missouri based clinic has an opportunity for a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist.
- Perform a full spectrum of surgical oncology including liver, bile duct, soft tissue sarcomas, and pancreatic cancer surgery.?
- Robotic skills would be seen as a plus.?
- Join a well established practice with tremendous and proven potential for growth.?
- 886-bed regional hospital
- Three Da Vinci Robot with great access (Xi and SI)
- Comprehensive regional cancer center with world-class physicians and services
- 4 ? day workweek
- Utilization of advanced practice providers for call (1:8 surgery call rotation)
- Competitive compensation with salary, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Commencement bonus plus relocation assistance
- Located in Southwestern Missouri
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.