Join a nationally recognized physician-owned multi-specialty group in Illinois! Springfield Clinic seeks an exceptional board-certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Neurologist to join their high volume practice.
With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners, practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois(IL) region.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $700,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Share revenue from partner-owned ASC
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Production bonus potential
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- General Neurology
- Established, collegial group of three neurologists
- EMG and EEG tech support
- Nursing team for each provider
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm clinic hours
- 1:5 call shared with SIU Neurologists
- EMG, EEG, Botox, Intrathecal pump refills, pain management
- Experienced front/back office support staff
- SIU Neurology residents rotate through the practice.
- Subspecialty interests are welcome
- Springfield Clinic's Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic.
- Many of our physicians and advance practice providers participate in clinical trials.
Springfield Clinic – Nationally recognized for consistently delivering high quality care from the AAAHC, NCQA, ASGE, AMGF, NAPBC and QOPI.
- Capital of Illinois, rated one of the “Best Places to Live in the U.S.”
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri (MO) and Chicago, Illinois (IL)
- Home to Southern Illinois University and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
- Springfield Clinic’s established patient population provides a substantial income with an excellent work/life balance.
Springfield Clinic’s established one million patient population will provide substantial income with an excellent work/life balance. Find out more about us.
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
Please Reference Position ID 161153 when responding.