Join a nationally recognized
physician-owned multi-specialty group in Illinois! Springfield Clinic
seeks an exceptional board-certified/board eligible (BC/BE) General Orthopedic Surgeon
to join this high volume practice in Jacksonville, Illinois
With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners,
practicing in 80 medical specialties
and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients
throughout the central Illinois region. The physicians and surgeons
of Springfield Clinic continue to lead the way in medical technology and innovation. Compensation & Benefits:
- $750,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Retention Bonus (End of Year-1)
- Generous call pay - $1,000 per day (1:4 rotation-light call)
- Share revenue from partner-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- Ortho 1st Clinic (walk-in) Ortho Clinic
- Advance Practice Provider – 5 days’/week non-operative coverage
- OR access is accessible and available, with an Orthopedic-trained OR team
- The OR team has a proven track record with an efficient work flow process
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- 24-hour Tele-Nurse Service
- 2 part-time Springfield Clinic orthopedic surgeons
- Combined volume 1 FTE and 2 Part Time - 900 patients/month
- Average annual OR cases 600 for Dr. Leutz (FTE)
- Full scope of general orthopedic surgery – sub-specialty interests are welcomed
- Springfield Clinic's Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic.
- Many of our physicians and advance practice providers participate in clinical trials
Springfield Clinic’s established one million patient population provides a substantial income with an excellent work/life balance. Find out more about us.
Jacksonville is an ideal place to work and live. Jacksonville offers cultural experiences for the whole family — including Underground Railroad stations, ten Walldog murals, the Eli Bridge Company amusement wheel and a number of Abraham Lincoln attractions. Its Morgan County Fair brings visitors from all over Illinois to enjoy rides, concerts and delicious fair food. Art lovers will find galleries, such as the Eclectic Artist Cooperative and Gallery and Strawn Art Gallery, as well as live venues, including the Jacksonville Theatre Guild, Jacksonville Symphony Society and the Illinois College TheatreWorks. Local events include the Crazy Horse Bluegrass Festival and Fall Festival Days. In addition, Jacksonville is home to three colleges, seven area public schools and five private schools, as well as the Illinois School for the Deaf and the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired. These residential schools educate special needs students ages three to 21. The city’s Illinois College was the first college in Illinois to award a degree, and houses letters written by Abraham Lincoln.
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
Please reference Position ID 161156 when responding.