Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Carrollton, Georgia
Intensivitst Opportunity in GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians is seeking an Intensivist Hospitalist to join our reputable and dynamic team at Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton, a 181-bed facility with a 12-bed ICU located in Carrollton, GA. Apogee is a physician-focused company, in turn making it the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, with opportunities spanning 26 states. We’re guided by our vision, What’s best for the patient is best for the practice.™
Consider the Apogee Advantage:
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support such as billing and coding; allowing you to focus on what’s important, your patients
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off, providing an excellent work life balance
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
***Training in Pulmonary Cricital Care or Critical Care required
We encourage you to join our team and discover the Apogee difference.
- Conveniently located less than 1 hour from Atlanta, GA
- Carrollton has a lot of recreational opportunities such as John Tanner Park, the Carrollton Greenbelt and Little Tallapoosa Park
- John Tanner Park provides activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, mini-golf, boating and paddleboat rides all while enjoying 138 acres of sandy beach
- Less than an hour away in Atlanta there is the Georgia Aquarium, professional sporting events and excellent shopping and dining
- The area has a good school system with elementary, middle and high schools available along with higher education at nearby campuses, University of West Georgia and West Georgia Technical College
- Carrollton offers affordable housing, as well as great educational and recreational opportunities
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.