Neurosurgery Job In Pennsylvania
Western Pennsylvania Medical Group Is In Need Of Two NeurosurgeonsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Need is due to extensive growth
- This is a well established practice that has been nationally ranked one of the top 100 Spine programs in the country
- First need is for a dual trained cerebrovascular/endovascular neurosurgeon
- Fellowship required
- Endovascular and open vascular procedures available?
- Strong interest in supporting the Comprehensive Stroke Program needed
- Willingness to perform general neurosurgery as well as participate in trauma call.
- Second need is for a Spine neurosurgeon
- Fellowship preferred or strong interest and experience in complex spine surgery?
- Willingness to perform general neurosurgery as well as participate in trauma call.?
- This is a hospital-owned practice consisting of four BC neurosurgeons serving one of the fastest-growing counties in Pennsylvania with a population of more than 410,000.
- Surgical volume consists of spinal, brain and peripheral nerves.?
- The ideal candidate must be willing to participate in general neurosurgery and trauma call (call is 1:4; going to 1:6 with new surgeons).?
- Hospital is currently developing a Neuroscience Center in response to the expanding Neurology & Neurosurgery volume as well as the growing patient requirements.?
- Competitive base salary plus physician incentive program?
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision; disability insurance and retirement?
- Educational Loan Assistance?
- Generous paid time-off allowance?
- CME allowance?
- Relocation assistance?
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance?
- Hospital is a 600+ bed, tertiary care level II trauma facility; 36-acre campus; 1000+ medical staff?
- Busiest ED in Pennsylvania with more than 135,000 visits annually?
- Located 1 hour from Philadelphia
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.