General Neurology Job In Missouri
Neurology opportunity with huge sign-on bonus in Missouri CPH# JOB-2460781Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This job has a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You will enjoy living in a city with little crime and a strong, diverse economy and very low cost of living. The area has beautiful historical parks, a lovely downtown, and numerous outdoor activities including boating and trail riding on the Mississippi river. The town has great attractions related to American history and American literature. It's an exceptional place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- A very laid back schedule of Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Take over existing patient base to get and keep you busy from day one
- This position is for general Neurology
- Must be be board certified or board eligible to qualify
- Relocation assistance and a great sign-on-bonus
- High possibility of education loan repayment
- CME and vacation time with attractive stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, health benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.