Physician Assistant Job In Reno, Nevada
NEVADA Dermatology Group adding Physician Assistant - Reno, NVNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Dermatology practice in Nevada is seeking a full-time Certified Dermatology Physician Assistant (minimum 2 years of Dermatology exclusive experience) to join their team. Candidate must have 2 years previous Dermatology experience to be considered for this opportunity. Enjoy working in a spa like setting with experienced and trained support staff. Practice offers excellent work/life balance.
- Full-time opportunity, 4 days/week
- See patients for general, surgical and cosmetics
- Experienced and trained support staff
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full Benefits
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 1 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.