Breast Imaging Radiology Job In West Islip, New York
Radiology - Radiologist - Breast ImagingNext Steps... Apply Now
Women’s Imager for Long, Island, New York - **No Call Requirement!!**
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a full time Woman’s Imager to join our well-established innovative tristate area multi-specialty radiology group on Long Island, NY. The provider will be part of a team of Radiologists supporting our New York practices. Our congenial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be trained in Woman’s Imaging
- This position requires strong Women’s Imaging skills, including breast procedures, stereotactic and core biopsies, tomosynthesis training, and MRI breast biopsies.
- MQSA Certification is required.
- Ability and willingness to read general diagnostic and body imaging is a plus.
- Primarily based at Good Samaritan Hospital
- An active NY state medical license is preferred.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.