Family Medicine Job In Washington
Family Medicine Provider With Or Without Ob In Pullman, WaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join hospital-affiliated group of 5 family medicine physicians.
- 3 of the family medicine physicians do OB. A candidate could do C-sections if so desired.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours. ?See around 20 patients per day.
- Practice can be strictly outpatient. ?Candidate can do hospital work if interested.
- Compensation is based on the MGMA median plus a full benefit package.
The seeds of high technology are also flourishing in Pullman's fertile environment. ?Pullman bears other fruits as a result of its well-educated, involved and generous year-round population. Because of the desire for education the schools are ranked third in the state and in the top 100 in the country.?
Pullman enjoys 15 distinct parks and natural areas encompassing more than 140 acres as well as more than 8 miles of pathways ?to walk, run or bike, making Pullman a community of parks and paths. ?Enjoy metro amenities in Spokane 66 miles north of the city. ?Pullman is a great place -- high tech, higher education and highest quality of life. Come home to stay.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.