Urgent Care Job In Urbana, Illinois
Immediate need for Urgent Care Physician in IL Hours from Chicago and Indianapolis CPH# JOB-2489415Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They offer a strong compensation package and bonuses, ample vacation time available, flexible scheduling with no call responsibility, an excellent benefits package with 403B plan with employer match.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
All interested candidates, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 and email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a very established hospital, with excellent ratings and awards
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days a week with flexible scheduling
- No call responsibilities
- Strong compensation and bonuses
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- 3 to 5 weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits package
- Collegial team environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.