Family Medicine Job In Maryland
Family And Internal Medicine Needs In - Westminster/ TaneytownNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Joining experienced advanced practice provider in practice along with a full complement of ancillary staff.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume
- Call is 1:14, phone only
- Employed practice with all sub-specialty support
- Established hospitalist group for admissions
- EMR: Cerner
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. ? 4:00 p.m. except on Tues. which are 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- A competitive financial package will be offered including, health benefits, 401K retirement saving plan, vacation, CME reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.