We are searching for a bi-lingual Spanish speaking Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the Conviva team in South Florida. This is a float position that will have a primary location of Pembroke Pines. You will stay in the primary location unless there is a need for coverage due to vacation, illness or leave at one of our other Broward County clinics.
Our providers see 100% Medicare Advantage patients, so a dynamic personality with the desire to work as a team are two of the most important aspects to success.
If you are a primary care provider with interest in, or experience working with the geriatric population, we want to talk to you today!
All of our practices have a full staff of Physicians, NP's or PA's, Medical Assistants, Care Coaches and even weekly EMR experts on site. Here at Conviva Physician Group, we hire providers with retention in mind from day one. You can expect a smooth and informed transition from the moment you begin your credentialing process all the way until you are a seasoned provider within your practice. Take a look at what we can offer below and forward a copy of your CV for review.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Our providers see an AVERAGE of 15 patients per day
- We do NOT focus on RVU's or ask our providers to see as many patients as possible
- 100% Outpatient 100% Medicare Advantage patient base
- $110,000+ Base Salary
- Starting bonus
- Paid CME
- Full Benefits including 401K match and Paid family healthcare
How does joining Conviva Physician Group benefit YOU?
- Our focus on patients allows you to spend more quality time with each patient.
- We believe that our physicians should drive the care decisions for our patients.
- Our value-based care model includes treating current patient conditions to practicing preventative care to improve the future quality of life for our patients.
- We believe that physicians should be there for their families just as they are there for their patients.
- Enjoy a predictable work schedule with evenings and weekends off as well as vacations that allow you to unplug and enjoy well-deserved time with your family.
- Multiple career opportunities with growing geographic locations as well as management and leadership potential.
Rewarding teams, Technology and Support:
- Collaborate with first-rate colleagues on shared goals of improved patient health that will impact your individual patients as well as the broader population.
- Technology and resources that enhance your skills and improve the health of your patients.
- The support you always wanted to allow you to spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work.
Conviva Care Solutions
Director of Recruitment and Retention
812-369-9367 Call or Text