Physician Assistant Job In Chico, California
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Chico, CA)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ryan Larkin: Sign in to view
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Chico, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is to provide attentive and compassionate care for patients in need.
- Full-time, locum position
- 3-6 month assignment with possibility for extension or permanent employment
- Busy walk-in clinic
- Open 7 days per week
- Schedule: 32 hours per week minimum with rotating weekends and evenings
- Approximately 25 patients per day with a mix of walk-ins and appointments
- EMR: Allscripts
- Duties include:
- Recording patient history
- Performing physical examinations
- Diagnosing illnesses and monitoring care
- Counseling patients under direct supervision of the designated physician
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Malpractice coverage
- Weekly payroll
- Collaborative environment
- Valid and current California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Valid and current DEA certificate
- CPR certification required
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Familiarity with DMV physicals and workers' compensation a plus
To view more of our open positions please visit . To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #13031
When you join our growing team, you will work closely with one of our recruiters who will provide and cater to your needs and assist you in finding the right assignment. Our recruiters are highly trained and work diligently to ensure our practitioners can focus on providing excellent patient care.