RN Job In Dallas, Texas
Regional Director, Clinical PerformanceNext Steps... Apply Now
A Multifaceted Leadership Role for the right Nursing Leader
Are you an acute care nursing leader who enjoys process and quality improvement? The Regional Director of Clinical Performance (RDCP) is a member of the regional leadership team. If you are a collaborative influencer that enjoys leading teams, implementing core processes and building relationships then this might be the role for you. Wouldn’t you love to wake up every day excited about the work you do, leading the way and truly changing healthcare for the better?
This role identifies opportunities and develops action plans to improve regional performance and client satisfaction. The RDCP is accountable for regional participation in pilots and the implementation of national initiatives. This role is responsible for the direct oversight of performance management at the system level as well as the performance of the Regional Nurse Managers (RMCP). The RDCP supports Regional Manager, Clinical Performances (RMCP) and Clinical Performance Nurses (CPN), by providing the knowledge, tools, and processes they need to drive performance across your hospital partner sites. Responsibilities also include your team’s professional development and standardization of clinical performance practices across the region.
What does it take to be a Regional Director of Clinical Performance?
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and confidential information. This role continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Flight Travel: Frequent (18+ trips per year)
- Knowledge of hospital medicine landscape and market forces driving the hospitalist model of care
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology
Join a collegial practice where you will thrive.
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
This role requires strong clinical knowledge and experience in the acute care hospital setting (critical care, emergency department, and/or case management experience is helpful). Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing plus LEAN and/or Six Sigma certification
- Preferred MHA, MBA, or other applicable Masters Preparation, plus project management certification
- Minimum 5 years acute care nursing, plus 2 or more years in a healthcare leadership role
- Preferred 8 years acute care nursing experience with 2 or more years in a healthcare leadership role and 2 or more years process improvement/performance management focused experience
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.