Medical Oncology Job In Ohio
Radiation Oncologist Needed In OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- State of the art facility - Varian 2100iX/TrueBeam, PET/CT Simulator, IMRT, High Dose Rate brachytherapy, and SRS & SBRT/RapidArc treatments.
- Office currently has 1 Rad/Onc with Radiation Therapists and Physicists on site.
- Average daily patient load 25
- Office hours Mon-Friday. No Call
- The position has professional growth and system leadership opportunities.
- The health system is the largest certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Located just 1hr. from Columbus and 1.5 from Cleveland.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.