Management Job In Boston, Massachusetts
Manager Quality Performance Measurement & ImprovementNext Steps... Apply Now
MA: Boston (1000 Washington St.)
Quality Mgmt / Performance Improvement
We are currently seeking a dynamic MANAGER QUALITY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT to join our team at our office in Boston, MA!
We are currently seeking a dynamic MANAGER QUALITY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT to join our team at our office in Boston, MA. This role will be responsible for Quality and performance improvement projects, both those generated internally and those conducted in collaboration with external organizations, and oversight of related Quality Management departmental activities including data management, statistical analysis, and report writing. Facilitates clinical and service quality improvement through data analytics and problem-solving techniques.
- Oversees performance measurement and improvement operations
- Creates methodologies to assess P4P attainment for custom behavioral health measures
- Streamlines operations by defining and implementing data collection, monitoring, and evaluation to determine intervention success
- Facilitates workgroups for quality improvement projects
- Makes recommendations to the quality operations committee to improve quality of services provided to Members
- Determines strategies for assessing effectiveness of interventions
- Develops, design, and manage internal research projects and quality improvement activities.
- Provides consultation to the organization regarding data needs and data analysis.
- Completes formal reports documenting research efforts, methodologies, outcomes, and recommendations for ongoing research projects and quality improvement efforts, such as, but not limited to EQRO, NCQA, Member and Provider surveys, pay-for-performance reports.
- Assists the Vice President of Quality Management in strategically implementing vision of the quality department using strategic goals and measuring success.
- Supports the leadership in identifying opportunities for improvement that supports corporate goals and implementations.
- Perform other duties as directed.
: Master's level education in public health, business, epidemiology, healthcare policy, or other relevant field.
Relevant Work Experience: 5 years mental health/substance abuse experience; experience in project management and staff supervision desired. Experience implementing large and small-scale quality improvement process. Knowledge of quality improvement and associated measurement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of HEDIS and performance improvement metrics; building custom reports and mechanisms for evaluating program performance; skilled at excel and other statistical packages, such as SAS, STATA, SBSS.
- Works well across teams with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Innovative in project design and proven track record in project management.
- Proactively implements corrective action plans and measures improvement; able to achieve buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- High level of presentation skills and ability to communicate complex measurement and quality improvement design.
- Exhibits a high level of strategic and critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
MA - Boston (MBHP)
ID (Req #):
8 am - 5 pm