Gastroenterology Job In Temecula, California
Southern California Gastroenterology with or without advanced skills best opportunity in California! CPH# JOB-2512026Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join this single specialty Gastroenterology group that is growing and has an excellent reputation in the region. Enjoy the stability (established in 1990) and security of a permanent home that is not getting bought out or going under.
Would you fit in this value-driven successful practice with a lot of heart for the patients, community and its team members?
Exceptional financial package with an excellent base salary, % of Collections and opportunity for ownership in the new Ambulatory Surgery Center. One position is Bread and Butter and the other is EUS and ERCP where you will be busy with procedures.
Contemporary community less than an hour to San Diego and Laguna Beach, 30 minutes to Sea World and the beaches. Wineries, mountain biking, golf, and unbelievably affordable housing are all at your doorstep!
This opportunity will not wait long for you. Contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954 837 2699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist needed for exceptional Southern CA location
- Ideal location close to everything but low cost of living
- Single specialty group with ownership in ASC
- Hospital is a teaching facility with IM, FM, and Radiology residents
- Full support of the area hospitals
- ERCP, EUS or bread and butter GI - Multiple opportunties
- Close proximity to San Diego, Los Angeles, Beaches, Wineries, Disney and more!
- Contact Gabriela for more information at 954 837 2699 or CV to email@example.com.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.