Rheumatology Job In Washington
Southeastern Washington Group Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful Rheumatology candidate will join physician owned, multi-specialty group. ?
- Full medical staff support to build practice with large primary care network for patient referrals.?
- Full spectrum of ancillary services available.?
- Financial package will include employed salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT Disability ?pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.