Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Family Practice Physician for a Great South Central Town in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2528879Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Feel secure with a two-year salary guarantee, then transition to production model in year three. You may transition sooner, if desired. There is a quality bonus opportunity of up to 10 percent. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance, a retirement package, relocation assistance, CME time, a sign-on bonus, PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy this small golfing community in North Carolina with easy access to larger cities like Raleigh, Charlotte and Greensboro.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Build an established practice
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependable hours provide work-life balance
- Establishing a full family fractice patient panel
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in North Carolina
- Unique practice model
- BC/BE family medicine
- Excellent benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.